Home School Thursdays: Enviroscape & Water Wonders (Ages 7+)
Time & Location
About The Event
Students will see how water pollution can result from a variety of sources through a dynamic interactive tabletop watershed model and will get to build a bracelet as they learn about the water cycle.
· Learn the difference between point and non-point source pollution
· Investigate the impact humans have on water quality
· Learn about their watershed in a dynamic and engaging indoor activity
· Describe the various components of the water cycle and the path a water molecule might take on its way through this cycle
· Students will explain how the water cycle is important to all living things
· Students will describe how plants affect the movement of water in a watershed
*All sessions will follow the Forsyth County Parks and Recreation COVID-19 policies.
For ages 7+